Working as a cover artist for Imzadi Publishing is both rewarding and challenging. I have the privilege of reading truly amazing stories before anyone else and I get to let my imagination roam where it will. I am often asked how I came up with the cover? What inspired me? What was I thinking? Well, here I’m going to tell you precisely that! Oh, if you happen to be a writer looking for a publisher, check out Imzadi Publishing, they are always looking for new authors and if you need a cover artist contact me though my contact page.
- Follow Green Eyed Irish Lass's Book Reviews & More on WordPress.com
- Are You A Writer Willing to Invest In Yourself?
- Review: The Man of Legends
- Review: The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard
- Review: The Night Stalker
- Review: The Unyielding
- Cover Art: The Weight of Living
- Review: A Blaze of Sun
- The Blackstar Gambit
- Dragon Bone
- Review: Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog