- Follow Green Eyed Irish Lass's Book Reviews & More on WordPress.com
- Movie Review: The Power of the Dog
- Review: The Patriot Resolves
- Review: Everyone You Hate Is Going to Die: And Other Comforting Thoughts on Family, Friends, Sex, Love, and More Things That Ruin Your Life
- Elliott Light Interview for Throwaways on The Author’s Show Today!
- Throwaways Nominated for AUTHORSdb Cover Art Contest 2020
- Becoming Real — Elliott Light
- THROWAWAYS – Ready for publication!!
- Cover Art: My Pilot – A Story of War, Love, and ALS
- Book Review – Millie meets the dinosaurs: The Natural History Museum (Millie and the Museum Book 1)
- Have You Seen This 5 Star Review for The Frank Nagler Mysteries?
Category Archives: Reviews
I sincerely laughed my way through this book. I nodded my head in agreement with him many times and I appreciated the journey of self-reflection he so freely shares with the reader during his time writing this book during the COVID lock-down. Continue reading
I’m pleased to share with everyone Throwaways, the culmination of a project that I have been helping the author, Elliott Light, with. I love it when I have a great story to help my imagination really take hold when creating … Continue reading
I’m a bit behind on my posts lately, so it’s time to catch up! Recently I was challenged to create a cover for a truly wonderful memoir set for publication this fall. As sometimes happens the author had her heart … Continue reading
Millie is a precocious little girl who is worried about what might happen on her trip to the dinosaurs at Natural History Museum in London. She knows dinosaurs are big and can be very dangerous. Fortunately her mother and sister … Continue reading
ParasomniaBy JC BrattonGenre: Mystery? Thriller? Definitely a short storyRating: 3 Stars Fiction ABOUT THE BOOK Recent divorcée Alex Anderson suffers from hypnopompic hallucinations, parasomnias that take place between REM sleep and wakefulness. The hallucinations consist of rapid moving still images … Continue reading