- Follow Green Eyed Irish Lass's Book Reviews & More on WordPress.com
- Elliott Light Interview for Throwaways on The Author’s Show Today!
- Throwaways Nominated for AUTHORSdb Cover Art Contest 2020
- Becoming Real — Elliott Light
- THROWAWAYS – Ready for publication!!
- Cover Art: My Pilot – A Story of War, Love, and ALS
- Book Review – Millie meets the dinosaurs: The Natural History Museum (Millie and the Museum Book 1)
- Have You Seen This 5 Star Review for The Frank Nagler Mysteries?
- Prison Publishing’s fledgling book “Be First” by Thelonious Searcy picked up by Netflix!
- Review: Parasomnia
- Book Spotlight: How A Monster is Made
Category Archives: Audio Book Reviews
The Spell: Big Bad Wolf Romance #3By Heather Killough-WaldenNarrated by: Gildart JacksonGenre: Supernatural RomanceAudible Rating: 1 out of 5 StarsStory Rating: 4 out of 5 StarsSteam Rating: 3 out of 5 flames This particular review is broken down into two … Continue reading
Hell’s Princess: The Mystery of Belle Gunness, Butcher of MenBy Harold SchechterNarrated by Malcom HillgartnerGenre: Serial Killers/Crime & Criminal BiographiesRating: 5 out of 5 Stars ABOUT THE BOOK “In the pantheon of serial killers, Belle Gunness stands alone. She was … Continue reading
International Player By Louise Bay Genre: Contemporary Romance Rating: 3.5/5 Stars Sizzle Factor: 6 out of 10 EXCERPT “Being labelled a player never stopped me from being successful with women. Until I met Truly Harbury. Truly was the first girl who … Continue reading
The Gene Police By Elliott Light Genre: Mystery 4.5 Stars “The brutal murder of Jennifer Rice. The evidence: DNA found at the scene, DNA that belongs to a man long thought dead, and a shadowy fifty-year old photograph of a woman holding … Continue reading
Best Self By Mike Bayer Rating: 4 Stars “Ask yourself…are you truly who you want to be? Is this the life you really want? Are you living each day as your best self? What can you change, today?” Best Self is … Continue reading
Uncommon Type: Some Stories By Tom Hanks 5 Stars “A gentle Eastern European immigrant arrives in New York City after his family and his life have been torn apart by his country’s civil war. A man who loves to bowl rolls … Continue reading