- Follow Green Eyed Irish Lass's Book Reviews & More on WordPress.com
- Movie Review: The Power of the Dog
- Review: The Patriot Resolves
- Review: Everyone You Hate Is Going to Die: And Other Comforting Thoughts on Family, Friends, Sex, Love, and More Things That Ruin Your Life
- Elliott Light Interview for Throwaways on The Author’s Show Today!
- Throwaways Nominated for AUTHORSdb Cover Art Contest 2020
- Becoming Real — Elliott Light
- THROWAWAYS – Ready for publication!!
- Cover Art: My Pilot – A Story of War, Love, and ALS
- Book Review – Millie meets the dinosaurs: The Natural History Museum (Millie and the Museum Book 1)
- Have You Seen This 5 Star Review for The Frank Nagler Mysteries?
Category Archives: Romance
Maker of FootprintsBy Sheila Turner JohnstonGenre: Contemporary Women’sRating: 4 Stars Fiction Meeting him was easy. It was knowing him that burned bone. What do you do when you discover you are not the person you thought you were? Paul Shepherd … Continue reading
The Spell: Big Bad Wolf Romance #3By Heather Killough-WaldenNarrated by: Gildart JacksonGenre: Supernatural RomanceAudible Rating: 1 out of 5 StarsStory Rating: 4 out of 5 StarsSteam Rating: 3 out of 5 flames This particular review is broken down into two … Continue reading
WolfHeartBy Konstantina P.Genre: Fantasy, Romance, New AdultRating: 3 out of 5 stars EXCERPT “Steven stood in the middle of the corpse-sown field and watched them walk away, desperately wanting to reach out but knowing that if he did, he’d risk … Continue reading
Second to NoneBy Ju Ephraime Genre: Fiction/African American/Historical/Coming of AgeRating: 4 out of 5 Stars REVIEW This book was given to me in exchange for an honest review, this is the second of Ms. Euphraime’s books I have reviewed; the … Continue reading
The Complaisant Lover By Ju Ephraime Genre: Romantic Suspense Rating: 2 out of 5 Stars REVIEW This book was given to me in exchange for an honest review. But I’m afraid the author, Ms. Ephraime may not like what I … Continue reading
International Player By Louise Bay Genre: Contemporary Romance Rating: 3.5/5 Stars Sizzle Factor: 6 out of 10 EXCERPT “Being labelled a player never stopped me from being successful with women. Until I met Truly Harbury. Truly was the first girl who … Continue reading