- Follow Green Eyed Irish Lass's Book Reviews & More on WordPress.com
- Movie Review: The Power of the Dog
- Review: The Patriot Resolves
- Review: Everyone You Hate Is Going to Die: And Other Comforting Thoughts on Family, Friends, Sex, Love, and More Things That Ruin Your Life
- Elliott Light Interview for Throwaways on The Author’s Show Today!
- Throwaways Nominated for AUTHORSdb Cover Art Contest 2020
- Becoming Real — Elliott Light
- THROWAWAYS – Ready for publication!!
- Cover Art: My Pilot – A Story of War, Love, and ALS
- Book Review – Millie meets the dinosaurs: The Natural History Museum (Millie and the Museum Book 1)
- Have You Seen This 5 Star Review for The Frank Nagler Mysteries?
Category Archives: Romance
Haunted on Bourbon Street (The Jade Calhoun Series Book 1) By Deanna Chase Rating: 3 Stars “Jade loves her new apartment—until a ghost joins her in the shower. When empath Jade Calhoun moves into an apartment above a strip bar … Continue reading
Thandi’s Love : A Novel by Angel Strong My rating: 3 of 5 stars “Thandi’s Love explores the life of cotton plantation owner Tom Lexington. After a particularly generous yield, he asks his Aunt Lacey to send additional servants to … Continue reading
Captured by the Highlander by Julianne MacLean My rating: 2 of 5 stars Okay, here we go again with another less than stellar review. Initially I rated this as a 3 star but after writing my review I realized I … Continue reading
The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard by Robert Bryndza My rating: 4 of 5 stars Coco Pinchard always dreamed of being a successful writer, but then life got in the way. She married young, had a son, and … Continue reading
Gage by Jessie Bradford My rating: 2 of 5 stars Gage was just a small town boy who never did anything wrong. Until he did. He took being bullied into his own hands and played a prank which got him … Continue reading
Faith Lost by Jerry Gerold My rating: 4 of 5 stars “Benjamin Brackett doesn’t know it yet, but the man in his dreams is actually himself from a previous life. When century-old items are brought into his pawn shop, however, … Continue reading
Dragonbane by Sherrilyn Kenyon My rating: 2 of 5 stars “Out of all the mysterious boarders who call Sanctuary home, no one is more antisocial or withdrawn than Maxis Drago. But then, it’s hard to blend in with the modern … Continue reading
Miss Wrong and Mr Right by Robert Bryndza My rating: 4 of 5 stars I’m happy to say, I have another book to recommend to anyone who enjoys a good light-hearted story with romantic elements to it. We aren’t talking … Continue reading