- Follow Green Eyed Irish Lass's Book Reviews & More on WordPress.com
- Review: Savage Wounds
- Movie Review: The Power of the Dog
- Review: The Patriot Resolves
- Review: Everyone You Hate Is Going to Die: And Other Comforting Thoughts on Family, Friends, Sex, Love, and More Things That Ruin Your Life
- Elliott Light Interview for Throwaways on The Author’s Show Today!
- Throwaways Nominated for AUTHORSdb Cover Art Contest 2020
- Becoming Real — Elliott Light
- THROWAWAYS – Ready for publication!!
- Cover Art: My Pilot – A Story of War, Love, and ALS
- Book Review – Millie meets the dinosaurs: The Natural History Museum (Millie and the Museum Book 1)
Category Archives: Supernatural/Paranormal
Check out this new book about Vincent Van Gogh on Audible! Continue reading
The Spell: Big Bad Wolf Romance #3By Heather Killough-WaldenNarrated by: Gildart JacksonGenre: Supernatural RomanceAudible Rating: 1 out of 5 StarsStory Rating: 4 out of 5 StarsSteam Rating: 3 out of 5 flames This particular review is broken down into two … Continue reading
Blood Moon Fever By Connal Bain Rating: 3 of 5 Stars Crime … Corruption … Werewolves. Just another day in LA. David Goodwin isn’t having a good month. Sent on a manhunt after escaped felon ‘Hard Time Jake’ Griffon, he … Continue reading
Haunted on Bourbon Street (The Jade Calhoun Series Book 1) By Deanna Chase Rating: 3 Stars “Jade loves her new apartment—until a ghost joins her in the shower. When empath Jade Calhoun moves into an apartment above a strip bar … Continue reading
Looking for a good read? Check out this free preview of Going to California by Janice Grove. This is the second book in the Zeppelin series, picking up right where The Rain Song left off. Yes, once again that’s yours truly … Continue reading
Looking for a good read? Check out this free preview of The Rain Song by Janice Grove for Imzadi Publishing! Yes, that’s yours truly doing the reading.
Dragonbane by Sherrilyn Kenyon My rating: 2 of 5 stars “Out of all the mysterious boarders who call Sanctuary home, no one is more antisocial or withdrawn than Maxis Drago. But then, it’s hard to blend in with the modern … Continue reading
Kiss of Pride by Sandra Hill My rating: 1 of 5 stars Oh good lord this book is dull! I really HATE to give bad reviews, I truly do…it’s not something I enjoy but I feel, as a reader who … Continue reading