I have the amazing opportunity to read books long before the public has access to them….this leads to some interesting cover art. Sometimes I have a preconceived notion as to how the cover will turn out but my muse moves me in a completely different direction. The creative process often takes on a life of it’s own, I simply follow where it leads.
- Follow Green Eyed Irish Lass's Book Reviews & More on WordPress.com
- The anatomy of a winning book cover: ‘The Weight of Living’
- Review: A Small Company of Pilgrims (Skyclad Pilgrim Book 1)
- The Weight of Living makes semi-finalist in book cover awards!
- Are You A Writer Willing to Invest In Yourself?
- Review: The Man of Legends
- Review: The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard
- Review: The Night Stalker
- Review: The Unyielding
- Cover Art: The Weight of Living
- Review: A Blaze of Sun