- Follow Green Eyed Irish Lass's Book Reviews & More on WordPress.com
- Review: Savage Wounds
- Movie Review: The Power of the Dog
- Review: The Patriot Resolves
- Review: Everyone You Hate Is Going to Die: And Other Comforting Thoughts on Family, Friends, Sex, Love, and More Things That Ruin Your Life
- Elliott Light Interview for Throwaways on The Author’s Show Today!
- Throwaways Nominated for AUTHORSdb Cover Art Contest 2020
- Becoming Real — Elliott Light
- THROWAWAYS – Ready for publication!!
- Cover Art: My Pilot – A Story of War, Love, and ALS
- Book Review – Millie meets the dinosaurs: The Natural History Museum (Millie and the Museum Book 1)
Tag Archives: Christine Feehan
Dragonbane by Sherrilyn Kenyon My rating: 2 of 5 stars “Out of all the mysterious boarders who call Sanctuary home, no one is more antisocial or withdrawn than Maxis Drago. But then, it’s hard to blend in with the modern … Continue reading
Air Bound by Christine Feehan My rating: 2 of 5 stars Sadly, for me, this is another one of Ms. Feehan’s novel that rambles on and on and on….and as I write this sentence… I have only made it to … Continue reading