- Follow Green Eyed Irish Lass's Book Reviews & More on WordPress.com
- The anatomy of a winning book cover: ‘The Weight of Living’
- Review: A Small Company of Pilgrims (Skyclad Pilgrim Book 1)
- The Weight of Living makes semi-finalist in book cover awards!
- Are You A Writer Willing to Invest In Yourself?
- Review: The Man of Legends
- Review: The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard
- Review: The Night Stalker
- Review: The Unyielding
- Cover Art: The Weight of Living
- Review: A Blaze of Sun
Tag Archives: Christine Feehan
Dragonbane by Sherrilyn Kenyon My rating: 2 of 5 stars “Out of all the mysterious boarders who call Sanctuary home, no one is more antisocial or withdrawn than Maxis Drago. But then, it’s hard to blend in with the modern … Continue reading
Air Bound by Christine Feehan My rating: 2 of 5 stars Sadly, for me, this is another one of Ms. Feehan’s novel that rambles on and on and on….and as I write this sentence… I have only made it to … Continue reading