- Follow Green Eyed Irish Lass's Book Reviews & More on WordPress.com
- Movie Review: The Power of the Dog
- Review: The Patriot Resolves
- Review: Everyone You Hate Is Going to Die: And Other Comforting Thoughts on Family, Friends, Sex, Love, and More Things That Ruin Your Life
- Elliott Light Interview for Throwaways on The Author’s Show Today!
- Throwaways Nominated for AUTHORSdb Cover Art Contest 2020
- Becoming Real — Elliott Light
- THROWAWAYS – Ready for publication!!
- Cover Art: My Pilot – A Story of War, Love, and ALS
- Book Review – Millie meets the dinosaurs: The Natural History Museum (Millie and the Museum Book 1)
- Have You Seen This 5 Star Review for The Frank Nagler Mysteries?
Tag Archives: Daniel Sloss
Review: Everyone You Hate Is Going to Die: And Other Comforting Thoughts on Family, Friends, Sex, Love, and More Things That Ruin Your Life
I sincerely laughed my way through this book. I nodded my head in agreement with him many times and I appreciated the journey of self-reflection he so freely shares with the reader during his time writing this book during the COVID lock-down. Continue reading →