- Follow Green Eyed Irish Lass's Book Reviews & More on WordPress.com
- Review: Savage Wounds
- Movie Review: The Power of the Dog
- Review: The Patriot Resolves
- Review: Everyone You Hate Is Going to Die: And Other Comforting Thoughts on Family, Friends, Sex, Love, and More Things That Ruin Your Life
- Elliott Light Interview for Throwaways on The Author’s Show Today!
- Throwaways Nominated for AUTHORSdb Cover Art Contest 2020
- Becoming Real — Elliott Light
- THROWAWAYS – Ready for publication!!
- Cover Art: My Pilot – A Story of War, Love, and ALS
- Book Review – Millie meets the dinosaurs: The Natural History Museum (Millie and the Museum Book 1)
Tag Archives: Jeffery Epstein
Elliott Light Interview for Throwaways on The Author’s Show Today!
Posted on November 24, 2020 by Anita Dugan-Moore
Are you looking for a good read? Perhaps you have a book lover in your life that enjoys a good mystery/thriller. If so Throwaways is the book for you! Today The Authors Show is featuring an interview with Elliott Light, … Continue reading →
Posted in authors, book reviews, Horror/Thriller, interview, Mystery, news, News!, Thriller | Tagged authors, book blogger, Book Preview, book review, book reviews, books, Bookstagram, bookworm, corruption, crime, crime novel, crime thriller, Elliott Light, fiction, fiction novels, Jeffery Epstein, Jeffery Wienstein, murder, Throwaways | Leave a comment
THROWAWAYS – Ready for publication!!
Posted on October 8, 2020 by Anita Dugan-Moore
I know, I know, where have I been lately? I’m aware I’ve been neglecting my posts lately, but now I’m back because I couldn’t wait to share this with everyone! Throwaways by Elliott Light is finally ready for release October … Continue reading →
Posted in authors, Book Covers, Book Preview, book reviews, Fiction, Horror/Thriller, My Projects, Mystery, new book cover art, news, News!, Reviews, Thriller | Tagged #MeToo, Anita Dugan-Moore, Book Covers, cover artist, crime, fiction novel, Florida, Harvey Wienstein, Jake Savage Mystery, Jeffery Epstein, Key West, murder, new novel, runaways, Throwaways | 1 Comment