- Follow Green Eyed Irish Lass's Book Reviews & More on WordPress.com
- Review: The Patriot Resolves
- Review: Everyone You Hate Is Going to Die: And Other Comforting Thoughts on Family, Friends, Sex, Love, and More Things That Ruin Your Life
- Elliott Light Interview for Throwaways on The Author’s Show Today!
- Throwaways Nominated for AUTHORSdb Cover Art Contest 2020
- Becoming Real — Elliott Light
- THROWAWAYS – Ready for publication!!
- Cover Art: My Pilot – A Story of War, Love, and ALS
- Book Review – Millie meets the dinosaurs: The Natural History Museum (Millie and the Museum Book 1)
- Have You Seen This 5 Star Review for The Frank Nagler Mysteries?
- Prison Publishing’s fledgling book “Be First” by Thelonious Searcy picked up by Netflix!
Tag Archives: Kindle
I sincerely laughed my way through this book. I nodded my head in agreement with him many times and I appreciated the journey of self-reflection he so freely shares with the reader during his time writing this book during the COVID lock-down. Continue reading
The Spell: Big Bad Wolf Romance #3By Heather Killough-WaldenNarrated by: Gildart JacksonGenre: Supernatural RomanceAudible Rating: 1 out of 5 StarsStory Rating: 4 out of 5 StarsSteam Rating: 3 out of 5 flames This particular review is broken down into two … Continue reading
The Going Back PortalBy Connie LacyGenre: Time Travel Romance, Historical RomanceRating: 4 Stars The past is a dangerous place in this fast-paced time travel novel… Kathryn Spears is a skeptical producer for a TV investigative news team. So when her … Continue reading
Second to NoneBy Ju Ephraime Genre: Fiction/African American/Historical/Coming of AgeRating: 4 out of 5 Stars REVIEW This book was given to me in exchange for an honest review, this is the second of Ms. Euphraime’s books I have reviewed; the … Continue reading
Alzheimer’s Trippin’ with George By Susan Straley Genre: Travel, memoir, Eldercare, Alzheimers & Dementia, Bicycling Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Stars “What would you do if you learned that your spouse or partner has progressive dementia, possibly Alzheimer’s disease? This … Continue reading
The Complaisant Lover By Ju Ephraime Genre: Romantic Suspense Rating: 2 out of 5 Stars REVIEW This book was given to me in exchange for an honest review. But I’m afraid the author, Ms. Ephraime may not like what I … Continue reading
The Wrath of the Jaguar Man: The Curse of Inca Gold (Book 2) By J.A. Kalis Genre: Fiction/Action & Adventure Rating: 3 Stars EXCERPT “When Didier embarks on a quest to recover a priceless artefact, he gets entangled in more than … Continue reading