- Follow Green Eyed Irish Lass's Book Reviews & More on WordPress.com
- Review: Savage Wounds
- Movie Review: The Power of the Dog
- Review: The Patriot Resolves
- Review: Everyone You Hate Is Going to Die: And Other Comforting Thoughts on Family, Friends, Sex, Love, and More Things That Ruin Your Life
- Elliott Light Interview for Throwaways on The Author’s Show Today!
- Throwaways Nominated for AUTHORSdb Cover Art Contest 2020
- Becoming Real — Elliott Light
- THROWAWAYS – Ready for publication!!
- Cover Art: My Pilot – A Story of War, Love, and ALS
- Book Review – Millie meets the dinosaurs: The Natural History Museum (Millie and the Museum Book 1)
Tag Archives: Memoir
Review: Alzheimer’s Trippin’ with George
Alzheimer’s Trippin’ with George By Susan Straley Genre: Travel, memoir, Eldercare, Alzheimers & Dementia, Bicycling Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Stars “What would you do if you learned that your spouse or partner has progressive dementia, possibly Alzheimer’s disease? This … Continue reading
Posted in Alzheimers, Bicycling, book reviews, Dementia, Eldercare, Memoirs, Reviews, Travel, Uncategorized Tagged Alzheimers, Bicycling, book blogger, book review, book reviews, Bookstagram, bookworm, Dementia, Eldercare, Kindle, Memoir, novel, paperback, reviews, Travel 2 Comments