- Follow Green Eyed Irish Lass's Book Reviews & More on WordPress.com
- Review: Savage Wounds
- Movie Review: The Power of the Dog
- Review: The Patriot Resolves
- Review: Everyone You Hate Is Going to Die: And Other Comforting Thoughts on Family, Friends, Sex, Love, and More Things That Ruin Your Life
- Elliott Light Interview for Throwaways on The Author’s Show Today!
- Throwaways Nominated for AUTHORSdb Cover Art Contest 2020
- Becoming Real — Elliott Light
- THROWAWAYS – Ready for publication!!
- Cover Art: My Pilot – A Story of War, Love, and ALS
- Book Review – Millie meets the dinosaurs: The Natural History Museum (Millie and the Museum Book 1)
Tag Archives: Motivational books
Review: Intermittent Fasting for Beginners, Aggressive Fat Loss, Heal Your Body and Enjoy Your Life
Intermittent Fasting for Beginners, Aggressive Fat Loss, Heal Your Body and Enjoy Your LifeBy Gabriel JacksonGenre: Self Help, Nonfiction, Health, HealingRating: 4 out of 5 stars REVIEW Up for review today is Gabriel Jackson’s, Intermittent Fasting for Beginners: Aggressive Fat … Continue reading
Book Spotlight – You’re Going to be Just Fine
You’re Going to be Just Fine: Morning Motivation One Day at a Time By Sir Evans Genre: Self Help – Motivational Book Description One day I woke up and I was 505 pounds. For the first time in my life, … Continue reading