- Follow Green Eyed Irish Lass's Book Reviews & More on WordPress.com
- Review: Everyone You Hate Is Going to Die: And Other Comforting Thoughts on Family, Friends, Sex, Love, and More Things That Ruin Your Life
- Elliott Light Interview for Throwaways on The Author’s Show Today!
- Throwaways Nominated for AUTHORSdb Cover Art Contest 2020
- Becoming Real — Elliott Light
- THROWAWAYS – Ready for publication!!
- Cover Art: My Pilot – A Story of War, Love, and ALS
- Book Review – Millie meets the dinosaurs: The Natural History Museum (Millie and the Museum Book 1)
- Have You Seen This 5 Star Review for The Frank Nagler Mysteries?
- Prison Publishing’s fledgling book “Be First” by Thelonious Searcy picked up by Netflix!
- Review: Parasomnia
Tag Archives: Robert Bryndza
The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard by Robert Bryndza My rating: 4 of 5 stars Coco Pinchard always dreamed of being a successful writer, but then life got in the way. She married young, had a son, and … Continue reading
The Night Stalker by Robert Bryndza My rating: 4 of 5 stars If the Night Stalker is watching, you’re already dead… Oh how I love it when I get to write a review about a book I really enjoyed! The … Continue reading
Miss Wrong and Mr Right by Robert Bryndza My rating: 4 of 5 stars I’m happy to say, I have another book to recommend to anyone who enjoys a good light-hearted story with romantic elements to it. We aren’t talking … Continue reading