- Follow Green Eyed Irish Lass's Book Reviews & More on WordPress.com
- Movie Review: The Power of the Dog
- Review: The Patriot Resolves
- Review: Everyone You Hate Is Going to Die: And Other Comforting Thoughts on Family, Friends, Sex, Love, and More Things That Ruin Your Life
- Elliott Light Interview for Throwaways on The Author’s Show Today!
- Throwaways Nominated for AUTHORSdb Cover Art Contest 2020
- Becoming Real — Elliott Light
- THROWAWAYS – Ready for publication!!
- Cover Art: My Pilot – A Story of War, Love, and ALS
- Book Review – Millie meets the dinosaurs: The Natural History Museum (Millie and the Museum Book 1)
- Have You Seen This 5 Star Review for The Frank Nagler Mysteries?
Tag Archives: romance novel
Maker of FootprintsBy Sheila Turner JohnstonGenre: Contemporary Women’sRating: 4 Stars Fiction Meeting him was easy. It was knowing him that burned bone. What do you do when you discover you are not the person you thought you were? Paul Shepherd … Continue reading