- Follow Green Eyed Irish Lass's Book Reviews & More on WordPress.com
- Elliott Light Interview for Throwaways on The Author’s Show Today!
- Throwaways Nominated for AUTHORSdb Cover Art Contest 2020
- Becoming Real — Elliott Light
- THROWAWAYS – Ready for publication!!
- Cover Art: My Pilot – A Story of War, Love, and ALS
- Book Review – Millie meets the dinosaurs: The Natural History Museum (Millie and the Museum Book 1)
- Have You Seen This 5 Star Review for The Frank Nagler Mysteries?
- Prison Publishing’s fledgling book “Be First” by Thelonious Searcy picked up by Netflix!
- Review: Parasomnia
- Book Spotlight: How A Monster is Made
Tag Archives: Romance Novels
WolfHeartBy Konstantina P.Genre: Fantasy, Romance, New AdultRating: 3 out of 5 stars EXCERPT “Steven stood in the middle of the corpse-sown field and watched them walk away, desperately wanting to reach out but knowing that if he did, he’d risk … Continue reading
The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard by Robert Bryndza My rating: 4 of 5 stars Coco Pinchard always dreamed of being a successful writer, but then life got in the way. She married young, had a son, and … Continue reading
Gage by Jessie Bradford My rating: 2 of 5 stars Gage was just a small town boy who never did anything wrong. Until he did. He took being bullied into his own hands and played a prank which got him … Continue reading
Dragonbane by Sherrilyn Kenyon My rating: 2 of 5 stars “Out of all the mysterious boarders who call Sanctuary home, no one is more antisocial or withdrawn than Maxis Drago. But then, it’s hard to blend in with the modern … Continue reading
Miss Wrong and Mr Right by Robert Bryndza My rating: 4 of 5 stars I’m happy to say, I have another book to recommend to anyone who enjoys a good light-hearted story with romantic elements to it. We aren’t talking … Continue reading