- Follow Green Eyed Irish Lass's Book Reviews & More on WordPress.com
- Movie Review: The Power of the Dog
- Review: The Patriot Resolves
- Review: Everyone You Hate Is Going to Die: And Other Comforting Thoughts on Family, Friends, Sex, Love, and More Things That Ruin Your Life
- Elliott Light Interview for Throwaways on The Author’s Show Today!
- Throwaways Nominated for AUTHORSdb Cover Art Contest 2020
- Becoming Real — Elliott Light
- THROWAWAYS – Ready for publication!!
- Cover Art: My Pilot – A Story of War, Love, and ALS
- Book Review – Millie meets the dinosaurs: The Natural History Museum (Millie and the Museum Book 1)
- Have You Seen This 5 Star Review for The Frank Nagler Mysteries?
Tag Archives: Romance
Captured by the Highlander by Julianne MacLean My rating: 2 of 5 stars Okay, here we go again with another less than stellar review. Initially I rated this as a 3 star but after writing my review I realized I … Continue reading
The Unyielding by Shelly Laurenston My rating: 2 of 5 stars Stieg Engstrom, Angriest Viking Ever, has got big problems. The human Viking Clans of earth are in danger of being obliterated—along with the rest of the world—and the only … Continue reading
Gage by Jessie Bradford My rating: 2 of 5 stars Gage was just a small town boy who never did anything wrong. Until he did. He took being bullied into his own hands and played a prank which got him … Continue reading
Faith Lost by Jerry Gerold My rating: 4 of 5 stars “Benjamin Brackett doesn’t know it yet, but the man in his dreams is actually himself from a previous life. When century-old items are brought into his pawn shop, however, … Continue reading
Dragonbane by Sherrilyn Kenyon My rating: 2 of 5 stars “Out of all the mysterious boarders who call Sanctuary home, no one is more antisocial or withdrawn than Maxis Drago. But then, it’s hard to blend in with the modern … Continue reading
The Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding My rating: 5 of 5 stars It’s rare that I actually prefer a sequel of a series over the premier book but this time I do! These books are so well crafted and … Continue reading
Broken: Billionaire Series (Book 3) by Scarlett Avery My rating: 2 of 5 stars I am doggedly working my way through this very short series, continually hoping I will find something to actually like about it…and I’m sorry, I’m just … Continue reading