- Follow Green Eyed Irish Lass's Book Reviews & More on WordPress.com
- The anatomy of a winning book cover: ‘The Weight of Living’
- Review: A Small Company of Pilgrims (Skyclad Pilgrim Book 1)
- The Weight of Living makes semi-finalist in book cover awards!
- Are You A Writer Willing to Invest In Yourself?
- Review: The Man of Legends
- Review: The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard
- Review: The Night Stalker
- Review: The Unyielding
- Cover Art: The Weight of Living
- Review: A Blaze of Sun
Tag Archives: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Dragonbane by Sherrilyn Kenyon My rating: 2 of 5 stars “Out of all the mysterious boarders who call Sanctuary home, no one is more antisocial or withdrawn than Maxis Drago. But then, it’s hard to blend in with the modern … Continue reading
Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon My rating: 5 of 5 stars After reading Acheron I couldn’t imagine how Sherrilyn could possibly make Styxx a redeemable character; I just knew I would hate him forever he was an irretrievably horrible soul…I was … Continue reading